Our small batch elixirs are made with mindfully-selected superfood mushrooms and herbal adaptogens known to help keep your immune system optimally running, support healthy cognitive function and outlook, as well as help you manage day-to-day stress in a harmonized way.‡ We then add superfoods and spices like cacao, ginger and cinnamon, resulting in blends that are as delicious as they are beneficial.‡
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Soy-Free
Nourish a healthy gut microbiome and balanced digestive function
No added preservatives or artificial flavorings
Personalize your own Rritual experience
All Rritual products are Certified Organic
We only use the highest quality mushrooms and adaptogens grown and harvested in the US.
• All Rritual products are certified organic, gluten-free, vegan, and made with only non-gmo ingredients with no added sweeteners or artificial flavors
• Each elixir contains natural, dairy free prebiotic superfoods Inulin and Lucuma, so no need to take additional prebiotics
• We only use the highest quality mushrooms and adaptogens grown and harvested in the US
• All Rritual elixirs feature a powerhouse Immune-Synergy blend of Reishi, Maitake, Shiitake, Agaricus, Cordyceps, and Turkey Tail
Rritual products use mushroom mycelium; the underground part of the mushroom similar to the root of a plant - which represents more than 95% of the mushroom's life cycle.
Mycelial cell walls are porous, making them easier-to-digest than the fruiting body - meaning the nourishment stored within the cell walls is more bioavailable to the body. This is the reason fruiting bodies are delivered as extracts versus whole powders. As the mycelium ferments in a food source (we grow in organic whole oats and brown rice), it produces enzymes and other nutritional compounds with health benefits including:
• Immune-supportive beta-glucans & antioxidants
• Essential Vitamins: D3, K2, & B complex
• Enzymes and alkalizing compounds
• Prebiotic fibers & complex plant saccharides
Yes. All Rritual Superfoods products are certified organic through CCOF. CCOF is a nonprofit organization that advances organic agriculture for a healthy world through organic certification, education, advocacy, and promotion. We envision a world where organic is the norm.